Friday, September 13, 2013

Double Cash Back at many stores this weekend through Ebates!!

Do you ever shop online?

If you do, you REALLY need to check into Ebates.

I love a good deal, I love to shop online when possible, and I don't like to pay shipping (which I often find free shipping codes, as well)!

By signing up for Ebates (which is free), I have been able to earn a % of cash back on many of the things I buy online.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


I ALWAYS check Ebates to see if they have an association with the website I will be placing an order through, and if they do...I click through to the selected store through Ebates.  I then make my purchase, as usual, and my cash back gets added to my "Big Fat Check", as they call it!

I have my Paypal account set up to receive my "Big Fat Check" each quarter, so there is nothing to wait for in the mail.

I LOVE Ebates!!!!

If you are interested, please check it out!  This weekend many of the stores are offering Double Cash Back!  Yippee!!

Also, when you sign up, and spend your first $25, you will earn a $10 Gift Card to one of these stores:  Macys, Target, Walmart, or Kohls.

Refer friends, and you can earn even more cash back!  Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments make me happy:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I always enjoy hearing from my readers! :)

Free Money at FusionCash!